Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Thank you, Thoth...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jdf's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I feel like I know a secret hand shake now.

    **all giddy with it**

    ------------------
    kat
    sanity is SO overrated

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Thothscribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2001
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oum - pah -ka dei do - ah.
    hehe
    Early Mornin...
    Where's Boom?

    ------------------
    "If it looks good, you see it. If it sounds good, you hear it. But - if it's real, you FEEL it." KR

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jdf's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what language was that?

    ------------------
    kat
    sanity is SO overrated

  4. #4
    Inactive Member boomchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2001
    Posts
    254
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello my sweet. Here I am. Thoth - I am trying Chai tea today. What do you think?

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jdf's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am so very bad...tis plain old tea, with artificial sweetner, and milk for me. can't function with out it, even in the summer.

    ------------------
    kat
    sanity is SO overrated

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Thothscribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2001
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chai - Like oolong? I bought a new one this weekend - Celestial Seasonings Green Tea w/ Chamomile. mmmm it has a pinch of peppermint in it too. AHHHH

    ------------------
    "If it looks good, you see it. If it sounds good, you hear it. But - if it's real, you FEEL it." KR

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ecofreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2001
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Boom, He's right, the chamomile one is awesome!! Coming from me, that means alot. It fanfuckin'tastic!!

    ------------------
    I've been trained by boomchick!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Thothscribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2001
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've hooked another one... NOT JUST chamomile though - GREEN tea w/chamomile flowers.

    ------------------
    "If it looks good, you see it. If it sounds good, you hear it. But - if it's real, you FEEL it." KR

  9. #9
    Inactive Member boomchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2001
    Posts
    254
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't find Celestial Seasonings Green tea anywhere. I have checked 3 different places. So I stick with Good Earth and Bigelow but I will keep my eyes open.

    ------------------

  10. #10
    Inactive Member jdf's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    boom, I'll keep an eye out for it, if I find any, I'll send ya some.

    ------------------
    kat
    sanity is SO overrated

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •